Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > General Discussion > Refund on GT server
natalie15PM
#1
Refund on GT server
Jun 03, 2018 8:04 PM
Joined: Jun 02, 2018
Posts: 5
Is there a way I could refund a server purchased on a bronze plan here or something?
chimaera500PM
#2
Jun 04, 2018 12:17 AM
GAMETRACKER MODERATOR Joined: Jul 14, 2009
Posts: 2764
I have made an administrator aware of your question.
To save time, I suggest that you post a reason for desiring a refund so that an appropriate response may be given.

__
I am a community user. I do not reply to private message requests for support.
Hint: I do not accept (or reply to) personal requests for re-ranking or unbanning.
You must use the forums please.

Links:
Forum Guidelines | Reporting abuse | Guides & FAQs | General Help
blackwingPM
#3
Jun 06, 2018 10:52 AM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Aug 03, 2017
Posts: 66
natalie15 wrote:
Is there a way I could refund a server purchased on a bronze plan here or something?


Hello,

You will have to open a support ticket within your account requesting a refund.
I am a community user.
Note: I neither read nor reply to PMs asking for support. Please use the forums for questions.
natalie15PM
#4
Jun 07, 2018 10:15 PM
Joined: Jun 02, 2018
Posts: 5
blackwing wrote:
natalie15 wrote:
Is there a way I could refund a server purchased on a bronze plan here or something?


Hello,

You will have to open a support ticket within your account requesting a refund.

So it's possible to get a refund on the premium plans? What would happen if I click end membership?
natalie15PM
#5
Jun 07, 2018 10:27 PM
Joined: Jun 02, 2018
Posts: 5
Actually.. I just found this "14.5 You also agree to pay all attorney and collection fees arising from GameTracker.com's efforts to collect any past due Fees. If you cancel any Service prior to the expiration of the pre-paid Fees, You understand and agree that GameTracker.com will not issue You any refund whatsoever, including but not limited to any remaining pre-paid Fees, set up Fees, and/or special programming Fees.

"
blackwingPM
#6
Jun 08, 2018 2:17 PM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Aug 03, 2017
Posts: 66
natalie15 wrote:
Actually.. I just found this "14.5 You also agree to pay all attorney and collection fees arising from GameTracker.com's efforts to collect any past due Fees. If you cancel any Service prior to the expiration of the pre-paid Fees, You understand and agree that GameTracker.com will not issue You any refund whatsoever, including but not limited to any remaining pre-paid Fees, set up Fees, and/or special programming Fees.

"

What is your question?
I am a community user.
Note: I neither read nor reply to PMs asking for support. Please use the forums for questions.
natalie15PM
#7
Jun 13, 2018 8:35 PM
Joined: Jun 02, 2018
Posts: 5
blackwing wrote:
natalie15 wrote:
Actually.. I just found this "14.5 You also agree to pay all attorney and collection fees arising from GameTracker.com's efforts to collect any past due Fees. If you cancel any Service prior to the expiration of the pre-paid Fees, You understand and agree that GameTracker.com will not issue You any refund whatsoever, including but not limited to any remaining pre-paid Fees, set up Fees, and/or special programming Fees.

"

What is your question?

Basically, I was asking to refund the server for my money back, but looks like there is a no refund policy.
blackwingPM
#8
Jun 14, 2018 11:43 AM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Aug 03, 2017
Posts: 66
natalie15 wrote:
blackwing wrote:
natalie15 wrote:
Actually.. I just found this "14.5 You also agree to pay all attorney and collection fees arising from GameTracker.com's efforts to collect any past due Fees. If you cancel any Service prior to the expiration of the pre-paid Fees, You understand and agree that GameTracker.com will not issue You any refund whatsoever, including but not limited to any remaining pre-paid Fees, set up Fees, and/or special programming Fees.

"

What is your question?

Basically, I was asking to refund the server for my money back, but looks like there is a no refund policy.


Please contact support@gameservers.com with your request in order to have your account information verified.
I am a community user.
Note: I neither read nor reply to PMs asking for support. Please use the forums for questions.
natalie15PM
#9
Jun 14, 2018 7:58 PM
Joined: Jun 02, 2018
Posts: 5
blackwing wrote:
natalie15 wrote:
blackwing wrote:
natalie15 wrote:
Actually.. I just found this "14.5 You also agree to pay all attorney and collection fees arising from GameTracker.com's efforts to collect any past due Fees. If you cancel any Service prior to the expiration of the pre-paid Fees, You understand and agree that GameTracker.com will not issue You any refund whatsoever, including but not limited to any remaining pre-paid Fees, set up Fees, and/or special programming Fees.

"

What is your question?

Basically, I was asking to refund the server for my money back, but looks like there is a no refund policy.


Please contact support@gameservers.com with your request in order to have your account information verified.

Nope, they don't let you do refunds so there's no point in doing it now.