GameTracker > Forum > General Help > Gametracker doesn't see my server anymore
Vultr.com - Instant Cloud Server Deployment
GAMETRACKER FORUMS
Forum Home > General Help > Gametracker doesn't see my server anymore
leveijerPM
#1
Gametracker doesn't see my server anymore
Apr 30, 2013 5:40 AM
Joined: Aug 11, 2009
Posts: 1
I had to change my accaunt at host. But IP and server name did change. Now gametracker doesn't see my server anymore. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/212.72.155.150:25565/
burnPM
#2
Apr 30, 2013 8:25 AM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Posts: 10927
leveijer wrote:
I had to change my accaunt at host. But IP and server name did change. Now gametracker doesn't see my server anymore. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/212.72.155.150:25565/

If your server IP changed like you said, is this server page the address entered under the new IP or the old IP? You'll need to re-add the new IP to GameTracker.
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

aefmanagementPM
#3
May 06, 2013 5:09 AM
Joined: Apr 27, 2010
Posts: 6
Same issue for me with our working servers that now cannot be scanned ?
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/216.244.65.18:2402/

burn please work your magic
burnPM
#4
May 06, 2013 9:53 AM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Posts: 10927
aefmanagement wrote:
Same issue for me with our working servers that now cannot be scanned ?
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/216.244.65.18:2402/

burn please work your magic

My magic? You'll need to open the port in your firewall.
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.

akshaysarrafPM
#5
May 07, 2013 5:00 AM
Joined: Apr 04, 2013
Posts: 2
My server cannot be scanned.
server IP 103.2.238.68:27028
Please look into it
burnPM
#6
May 07, 2013 8:37 AM
GAMETRACKER ADMIN Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Posts: 10927
akshaysarraf wrote:
My server cannot be scanned.
server IP 103.2.238.68:27028
Please look into it

You'll need to open the port in your firewall.
I am retired from GameTracker after 11 years and will not be responsive for support requests.